1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This site is operated by and the goods you purchase will be supplied by L y C Tiendas, S.L. ("we"). We are registered in Spain under company number B53663076 and with our registered office at Avda. De la Libertad, 44-45 03610-PETRER (Alicante) Spain. Our main trading address is Avda. De la Libertad, 44-45 03610-PETRER (Alicante) Spain. Our VAT number is ESB53663076. [We are regulated by NAME OF RELEVANT REGULATOR; [OTHER REQUIREMENTS APPLYING TO PARTICULAR PROFESSIONS] You can contact us by email at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 965 374 369, fax: (+34) 965 370 908.
2. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. CONTRACT CONCLUSION
If you submit an order for goods via this site by clicking 'buy now', your order is an offer to us to buy the goods on our website. We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an automatically generated email accepting your order. With this email the contract will be concluded. The contract will relate only to those specific goods which are referred to in our email confirming our acceptance of your order. You should read and check the details in this email to ensure that they are correct. If the details in the email confirming your order are not correct, or if you are not satisfied with the details in the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org The contractual language is English. We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order as well as the our general terms via e-mail. The details about your recent orders you will find in your customer login.
4. PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS
We shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prices as quoted on our site are correct. Information displayed on this site relating to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that order. Where the correct price of the goods is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount on dispatch. If the correct price of the goods is higher than the price stated on our site, we may, if possible, reject your order in our discretion, in which case we will notify you of such rejection and the correct price for the goods.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs. They will be notified to you separately before you submit your order and will be confirmed to you by email.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Information displayed on this site relating to availability is subject to change by us without notice. We cannot guarantee permanent or continuous availability of all products on this site. All orders are subject to availability at all times. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order on the site. Delivery will be made according to the information on the product pages after your order is accepted. We are not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be delivered because you were unavailable.
Payment for goods can be made by one of the following payment methods:
- Credit card VISA, MASTERCARD o AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Debit card VISA, MASTERCARD o AMERICAN EXPRESS
goods will be made in accordance with the procedure explained in the information page “payment methods”.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of 15 day, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium to our contact address. email@example.com.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the supplier;
- for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- for gaming, betting or lottery services
8. REFUNDS POLICY
When you return goods to us because you have cancelled the contract between us during the cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. We will refund the price of the goods in full, not including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
If you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
9. CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
10. TITLE AND RISKYou will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
We are not responsible if you cannot access the site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the internet.
This site relies in part on software to work. Whilst we will monitor the site, we cannot guarantee that the site or any individual feature of the site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have:
(a) for fraudulent misrepresentation;
(b) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence:
(c) under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(d) for breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us;
(e) in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
12. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion.
If any part of these terms is unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms are governed by English law, and any contracts formed between via this site will be governed by English law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these terms or any contracts between us.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site https://www.permesso.com/en. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that the e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Who we are?
Personal data we may collect about you
- Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfillment
- (provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request;)
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from our website;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to our website;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
- allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by by email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of other products. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’ below.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognise you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. It will also enable us to store your personal preferences, build a profile about you and target our marketing and advertising campaigns. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org Web Analysis Tools
We inform you that data is collected in the shop using a web analysis tool (Google Analytics) using cookies that are (able to be) used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses a web analytics tool called Google Analytics. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard, anonymous internet log information as well as visitor behavior information. The information generated concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website. For more information concerning Google Analytics and your privacy, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
Right to prevent marketing
At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out any time by email email@example.com.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+34) 965 374 369, fax: (+34) 965 370 908. Avda de la Libertad 44-45 03610-PETRER (Alicante) Spain.
Customer service hours
M-T 10-13:00 16:00-18:00